Menu Style


FAQs (Frequently asked questions)

i)                    Who does WLSA provide service to?

Ans: Both women ,men and children

ii)                   What type of problems does WLSA attend to?

And:  Various forms of gender based violence

iii)                 Can one access the services from anywhere in Zambia?

Ans: The secretariat is in Lusaka but outreach services can be accessed from across the nation through implementing partners and Government departments such as Police Victim Support Unit (VSU) etc.



You are here: Home About Us FAQ